Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What´s with the silence?


I´m moving house, that´s what the silence on this blog is about! I have been reading, coding, humming and trying to understand Wordpress and all it´s amazing abilities and strange ways, and I think I have finally landed in something that I quite like.

The door is open, please come on over to my new online place! :)

I will be posting on both blogs a few posts ahead, but please, dear Friends and Readers, update links and bookmarks and come on over. I don´t want to loose you on the way between Blogger and Wordpress!

11,5 x 16 cm, Copic Multiliner SP and watercolours on crappy sketchbook paper, and Photoshop for a digital touch.

3 comments:

Dan Kent said...

I will follow you anywhere..:)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the update. I will try to update my list.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.