Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fresh flowers


I got a bunch of flowers from a very good friend this weekend. They have been standing in a vase on my kitchen table now for two days, mocking me with their impossible shapes. I couldn´t help giving them a try, even though I think flowers (and cars) are the most difficult subjects to draw.

This is no. 1 of five double posts, posted both here and on my new website/blog, ninajohansson.se Please update your links and bookmarks and come on over!

12,5 x 17 cm, Lamy Safaris with Noodler´s Lexington Gray and Fox Red ink, pencil and watercolours, on obscure brand of drawing paper in a sketchbook.

4 comments:

Flowers said...

You have posted wonderful picture of flowers that is appreciated. keep it up the good work. Cheers :)

Deborah said...

I love the way you have added and not added color to this lovely bunch.

AC said...

These are very nice!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.